Top 5 things you should know about my mythbuster project
- The “health” aspect of a school system is one of the number one things that is overlooked. Most people do not realize how much of an impact the food system and physical exercise plays a part on children’s development
- It is important to have a healthy body mentally, physically and emotionally in order to have a healthy mind
- With budget cuts in the school system, physical education classes are the first to be cut which cuts out the children’s time to exercise.
- This leads to obesity, which plays a huge impact on the child’s ability to learn.
- Only six states follow the regulations and standards required from the National Association of Sports and Physical Education.